Treat or Treat please...

need.more.candy.please...

So today is halloween as you know it, and yesterday Rere and i decided to take a few photos (cause the lack of our modeling background haha). I dont having Halloween party here in Indonesia and i'm not celebrating Halloween and i just doing it for fun, and yes i'm having fun. whaa...


 creepy.... and by the way Rere did this make up :o



she used to be some puppet doll but ended up with this-_-



 black dress, braided hair, flat expression. Guess who am i.....

stop scrolling. It's a wrap!

Yes i'm dressing as Wednesday Addams and i adore her because her creepiness (weird) but she's the coolest girl i've ever known.
Today i'm asking all my friend to give me some candy but i only got 2-_- so i bought some treats by my own money, to satisfy my own self-_- and that's it my whole Halloween experience and.... yeah. Happy Creepy Day hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo